just thought I’d tell you about all the things I’ve done these past couple of days. This is my spring break (thus far), in a short manner, in no specific order. I have…
- Made a summer playlist with over a hundred songs on iTunes.
- Intended to visit a couple of museums with Succumb, instead ending up doing what we always do.
- Bought nail polish that I later noted are the colors of each Powerpuff girl. Oh, and midnight blue as well.
- Painted my nails in one of the colors mentioned above. Bubbles’, I guess.
- Argued with Mother over whether I actually have the color of the sky on my fingers. Needless to say, I was victorious.
- Baked the vegan equivalent of apple pie. A rather delicious equivalent, I might add. This was done while listening to earlier mentioned summer playlist.
- Taken a bubble bath with the songs from So Wrong It’s Right (by All Time Low) playing in the background. Not very relaxing, but that wasn’t really what I was going for.
- Made myself a tumblr. You can find it here. Effectivizing (dunno if that’s a real word, but don’t care) my blog browsing.
- Ordered a white lace dress, along with two of my absolute favorite high-waisted jeans from Topshop. I eagerly await my package.
- Spent my nights huddled up with my laptop, watching movies I’ve always wanted to see, but never had the time to. Including, but not limiting to, Adventureland, 500 Days of Summer and the Rocky Horror Picture Show. The last shocking the bejeezus out of me.
- Sat in a park with a friend, soaking up the sun and listening to the Xx. And Florence + the Machine of course.
- Taken photos with my beloved Bellamy (the iPhone).
- Played ballerina, flailing around in the living room.
- Dreamt of a certain someone.
Granted, I have more than half of my break left, but I’m pretty satisfied with what I’ve accomplished these past few days. Tomorrow, I’m heading into the city, and the day after that, I’m taking my precious god-daughter to see some sort of animated film. I’m definitely going to paint some eggs as well. Easter time and all. And I have to throw in some meat-eating around sunday as well. No big deal. It’s not like I’ve been living as a pseudo-vegan the last month and a half. Yeah, so that’ll be fun.